Dr. John D Mcgurl Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John D Mcgurl?

Should be fired for complete incompetance.

This guy care's about nothing more than his tax payer funded paycheck and couldn't care less about a VET or their medical needs. He should actually be working as a Vet....on animals. He's not qualified to treat humans.

Dr. McGurl has forgotten that he works FOR US, the veterans. He is egotistical, a liar, and has cause me great personal harm. I am unfortunate to have been assigned to him by the V.A. as my doctor. I am doing everything in my power to get another one but as we all now know, the V.A. doesn't seem to be holding anyone responsible for their mistreatment of veterans.

Took it in the butt

I totally agree with the other post......Did NOT do an examination, outright LIED on my medical report, spent a grand total of 12 minutes doing an initial evaluation appointment, NEVER TOUCHED ME, listened to the top half of my lungs front and rear. That was the TOTAL exam. Shoved me out the door for a drug test. Most definitely the worst doctor I ever seen in 20 years and over 50 REAL physicians. Poster is right, ARROGANT! Obviously doesn't give a squat about veterans. I'm not done yet. He'll soon face MY REPORT to the OIG and my Senator, if I have to go that far.

Veterans Deserve Better

If he even decides to grace you with his presence (you almost always see a clueless resident), this doctor is rude, arrogant, and is merely interested in referring you out for this and that; NOT examining you or finding the problem and treating you---pretty sure those things define practicing medicine, and he's not doing any of them.

Dr. John D Mcgurl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.