Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John I Mckenna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John I Mckenna has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. John I Mckenna is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I am very impressed with Dr McKenna. I have never had a doctor who was so personable and caring about me as a patient. He took the time to answer any questions I had, and talked to me in a manner that was easy to understand. I had an ectopic pregnancy, and he has been so diligent about making sure I was educated and comfortable every step of the way. I will make sure that when my husband and I have a viable pregnancy, that he is our doctor. Very professional, intelligent, and caring about his work and his patients. The wait in the waiting room is a little long, but it is because he does take the extra time to make sure every patient is taken care of properly. Highly recommended.
Dr. Mckenna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. John I Mckenna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Spokane Womens Health, 235 E Rowan Ave Ste 102, Spokane, WA
Dr. John I Mckenna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.