Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John P Mckeon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 7
He refused to listen to patients! Ignores test results to get out of extra work and came drunk to the hospital when i went into preterm labor at 32 weeks from his incompetence ! He tried to send me home and thank god for nurses that clearly knew more than him! Otherwise my daughter would have been born at home! He should have retired 50 years ago!
I was unfortunate enough to be placed with Dr. McKeon for most of my appointments. He and his staff were always very rude. It was my first baby and I I didn't know better than to switch practices and find a pleasant doctor who worked with me in my care. My list of grievances is long, so I will keep this minimal. Dr. McKeon never once would even greet me or my husband or shake our hand. When I gave birth he put me on pitocin for no reason. There were no breaks from the contractions (that I was tolerating fine) and ended up with an epidural. I asked my nurse why it was so intense and she said it was because he put me on such a high dose. When it came time to push he wanted to vacuum my baby out and when I asked why he said, "to get her out faster". He also gave me an episiotomy without asking after I had already told the nurse I did not want one. He was the worst doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. I switched doctors afterwards and had a great experience there.
37 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. John P Mckeon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Patrick Mckeon Md, 305 Chestnut Hill Rd, Torrington, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John P Mckeon in this video.
Dr. John P Mckeon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrington, CT.