Dr. John Mckeon Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Mckeon?

Thank god hes retired!

Posted on August 25th, 2017

He refused to listen to patients! Ignores test results to get out of extra work and came drunk to the hospital when i went into preterm labor at 32 weeks from his incompetence ! He tried to send me home and thank god for nurses that clearly knew more than him! Otherwise my daughter would have been born at home! He should have retired 50 years ago!

Extremely Poor Physician Beware

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I was unfortunate enough to be placed with Dr. McKeon for most of my appointments. He and his staff were always very rude. It was my first baby and I I didn't know better than to switch practices and find a pleasant doctor who worked with me in my care. My list of grievances is long, so I will keep this minimal. Dr. McKeon never once would even greet me or my husband or shake our hand. When I gave birth he put me on pitocin for no reason. There were no breaks from the contractions (that I was tolerating fine) and ended up with an epidural. I asked my nurse why it was so intense and she said it was because he put me on such a high dose. When it came time to push he wanted to vacuum my baby out and when I asked why he said, "to get her out faster". He also gave me an episiotomy without asking after I had already told the nurse I did not want one. He was the worst doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. I switched doctors afterwards and had a great experience there.

Dreadful experience

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Rude, condescending and generally ill mannered. I do not recommend anyone use this man as their physician if they want to feel like their doctor cares one wit about them.

Terrible!!!