Dr. John B Mckernan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John B Mckernan?

Well the surgery went bad after I went home.The Dr. had (some call it a ding on the spleen) made contact with my spleen. As a result I was in for another surgery that lasted four hours to clean my lung up from the scar tissue that formed on my lung from the ding. Needless to say it was a very bad experience. Instead of a week to recover it was two months. I will say that the result intended having the surgery was very good.It stopped the the reflux . I have two friend from work that had the same surgery without any problem. This was 18 years ago.