Dr. John W Mclaulin Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John W Mclaulin?

Terrible ER doctor

Dr. McLaulin has been in ER medicine too long. He has lost his ability to objectively diagnose his patients without bias. He is quick to say "anxiety" is a large part of the pain or symptoms a patient is communicating with him. He apparently had the ability to determine that my pain wasn't as severe as I was stating as was evident by the delay of pain meds. I wish he was able to experience what I was going through before dismissing me. Hope you're not the ER doctor if I have the unfortunate need to seek care at Anna Jaques ER again.

Dr. John W Mclaulin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburyport, MA.