Dr. John Mcnelis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mcnelis?

He is the best Doctor i ever Met

He save my life .I wouldn't let anybody but him operate on me or anybody else in my family ever again.

He is the best Doctor i ever Met

public health nurse

I saw dr McNelis for a rare spigellian hernia. he explained exactly what it was, why it can occur, as well as the surgical procedure, had answers to my questions about hospital infection precautions, as well as the recalled material that had been previously used to repair hernia's. he spent time with me and did not rush me out, or brush me off as so many surgeons do. his after care was great, and his office staff was friendly and courteous as well.

Wonderful man, Fantastic doctor.

Dr. McNelis is wonderful. He's kind, caring, considerate, has a wonderful bedside manner and is genuinely interested in my well being and health. He is a phenominal surgeon. Two and a half weeks ago he performed my gallbladder removal. Did a wonderful job! I haven't felt this good in a very long time. If ever I need surgery again I will go to him.... no matter which hospital he is working at. He gave me back my life and I will be eternally grateful to him.

He is the best surgeon on Long Island. He saved my life and thank god I met him. He is also very caring, honest and compasionate. He is so smart and knows all there is to know with eveything.

Dr. John Mcnelis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.