Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John G Mcnutt
Dr. John G Mcnutt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mcnutt is affiliated with Uc Irvine Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and South Coast Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John G Mcnutt has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. John G Mcnutt has the following 1 expertise
Dr. John G Mcnutt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John G Mcnutt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. McNutt put me completely at ease before my surgery at Newport Surgery Center. I came in with allergies to some meds & an immune system that is unable to clear certain drugs. He listened and gave me anesthesia accordingly, more of a child dosage. I got through surgery without a hitch & came out of the anesthetic with no side affects. I've had surgery before where I was not listened to and got sick afterwards so I was extremely happy with the extra time & effort Dr. McNutt gave me. Great guy.
Dr. Mcnutt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. John G Mcnutt accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsNewport Beach Surgery Center, 361 Hospital Rd Ste 124, Newport Beach, CA
Dr. John G Mcnutt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.