Dr. John G Mcnutt Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John G Mcnutt?

Amazing

Dr. McNutt put me completely at ease before my surgery at Newport Surgery Center. I came in with allergies to some meds & an immune system that is unable to clear certain drugs. He listened and gave me anesthesia accordingly, more of a child dosage. I got through surgery without a hitch & came out of the anesthetic with no side affects. I've had surgery before where I was not listened to and got sick afterwards so I was extremely happy with the extra time & effort Dr. McNutt gave me. Great guy.

Type 2 Diabetes