Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John McSorley III
Dr. John McSorley III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. McSorley is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc and UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside. Dr. McSorley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John McSorley III has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. John McSorley III has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. John McSorley III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John McSorley III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
He seemed to be more interested in the new intern up the hall than me, the patient. He continued to shout up the hall to the intern, trying to amuse the young man. I was to have a full body examination, and was given a paper gown to make the examination easier. He looked at my face and sent me on my way. I said nothing because at that point Iost all confidence in this man.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. McSorley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
UPMC Shadyside Hospital
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
47 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions580 S Aiken Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. John McSorley III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.