Dr. John Mehall Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Mehall?

I am still alive and well

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr. Me all did an ex Ellen job, my recovery was surprisingly short. Would highly recommend him.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. Mehall is the finest heart surgeon in the West.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on October 24th, 2010

I could not have been more impressed with my care at Penrose by Dr. Mehall. Dr. Mehall took the time to explain my condition and the options other than just cracking my chest. I was able to have a minimally invasive procedure, something the other surgeon never offered me. My surgery went smoothly and the nurses and other staff were all great. I would definitely get an opinion from Dr. Mehall if you need heart surgery.

Dr. John Mehall is a doctor that I would HIGHLY recommend

Posted on September 9th, 2010

He and his office staff went above and beyond in scheduling an appointment the same day that another doctor called to cancel my husband bypass surgery. Dr. Mehall took the time to see him and scheduled him immediately for surgery the next day. After seeing what my father-in-law went through, I thought my husband was going to have an extremely rough time, but with the less invasive ways that Dr. Mehall works, he is recovering well and with half the pain that his father experienced years ago. I could not have been blessed with a better doctor that saved my husbands life.

Minally Invasive Valve Surgery

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

Dr.Mehall is a real hidden gift to Southern Colorado. Dr Mehall and his staff repaired my Mitral Valve using a minally invasive approach. My sternuim

Posted on February 18th, 2009

Dr. Mehall is the best surgeon you can get. His bedside manner and willingness to help left a life long impression on me. The surgery was a 100% success and he remains in contact genuinely concerned about my well being. Professional, kind, considerate, and good at what he does.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017