Dr. John Meisenheimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Meisenheimer?

REMOVED BROWN AGE MARK FROM MY FACE....NEVER CAME BACK AND BEEN 10 YRS...A GREAT DOCTOR, PROMPT AND CARES...

Posted on March 20th, 2017

LIKE....CALLING TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR SISTER TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER ISSUE...ALSO HE TOOK CARE OF MY HUSBAND, FOUND A SPOT, LOOKED LIKE A PENCIL PICK MARK...CANCER....REMOVED IT ALL IN OFFICE...VERY PATIENT AND THAT WAS 14 YRS AGO...GOT IT ALL..

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Don't go ....find another dr.

Want to See the most Compassionate and best trained physican?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

the best

Don't!

Posted on July 14th, 2013

I made an appointment to see Dr. Meisenhemier for a keloid which I have had for many years. It was something very important to me because it is a visible facial keloid (keloid is like a raised scar for those who do not know) and has affected my life in a great way. When I met with the doctor, all I could say is that he was extremely incompassionate and unsensitive about my condition which has basically been the center of my life for the past years. There is no cure for my skin condition (which I was aware of) and I was also aware that any treatment done can possibly worsen the scar with no particular blame to the doctor. I did, however, decide to get injection treatment to the scar (which I basically decided after months of research beforehand) with the doctors' confirmation. I have to say that I regret this decision as I really don't feel that Dr. Meisenheimer has not really been a great doctor. Here is why: while sitting in the patient room for about 20 minutes, I can hear the doctor going room to room seeing at least 2-3 patients at once. When it was time for me to get the injection, his assistant came in to the room beforehand to apply alcohol to the injection spot, then I waited for another 10 minutes for the doctor to come in and I suppose he was too busy treating multiple patients to even apply the alcohol or whatever himself before doing the injection. He basically comes in, does the injection which is a huge deal for me to get it right knowing that this may or may not be successful due to the nature of the condition. Even more, he did not even speak to me while doing this. He was talking to the other assistants who were in the same room about some swimming bulls*** and their sons and daugthers or whatever. It was extremely offensive how I am going through this horrific visible skin condition which has horribly affected my life for years and he can't even bare to even pretend he is trying his best. When he was finished, I had several questions to him. I literally had to stop him with his back turned towards me already walking about the door to ask the questions. Basically he was terrrible. I got the feeling that people who regularly visits his office are just rich folks taking care of their perfect skin and to look flawless. I didn't feel has though he had any compassionate for those truly suffering from other skin conditions. One more thing... this may or may not be fair that I mentioned this because it really could have been an honest mistake, but when I was ready to pay, I was clearly told in the patient room that the amount was going to be $130 (I don't have insurance), then I come to the cashier and she tells me $170. That just really cut it for me, whether that was an honest mistake or not. I of course corrected her and she did fix the problem. Nevertheless, the whole experience was not pleasant and I will not visit him nor recommend him to anyone.

Best Derm in town!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

His front staff is very energetic and happy all the time!! He and his staff are very accurate and do not treat me like a number. I would recommend Dr. Meisenheimer to anyone anytime.

Posted on January 16th, 2011

I'm happy to be one of his patients

Fantastic!

Posted on November 19th, 2010

Loved Dr. Meisenheimer! So thankful I found him. Would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

Dr. Meisenheimer was knowledgable and I felt comfortable with his diagnosis, however I didn't feel that he charged me accurately and feel that I was overcharged for the services. The issue was never resolved .

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

Dr. Meisenheimer is a skilled and thorough professional. He is a caring person. His work with Special Olympics and giving swimming instruction to handicapped children is well known in the Orlando area .

Posted on November 17th, 2017