Dr. John R Mendius Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Mendius?

Not a proactive doctor for my father with dementia & Alzheimer's disease.

He told us my father was in advanced stages of Alz & dementia. Although I agree the disease is progressing quickly, he is not in the advanced stage. Doc only recommended more drugs rather than looking at a holistic approach. I recommend finding another doc if you or your loved one has Alz or dementia. Also, Google Teepa Snow for further care for these diseases. She is wonderful !

Best Neurologist in the area

Dr. Mendius has an exceptional bedside manner. He is well informed on the current treatments, and explains everything in a clear manner. I feel that he truly cares for his patients well being and takes the time with his office visits that each patient needs. He has helped me treat my migraines and took all steps to make sure nothing more serious was lurking about. I highly recommend without reservation.

He confused the 22yr hx I brought & his office copied with my current status & medsHe sent a drug rep company on me (PHONE&Mail) I don't think it's the right med... neither does my GP...He wouldn't take off an old childhood penicillin allergy when I just had taken in without any negative reaction! Said he couldn't.

Dr. John R Mendius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.