Dr. John Menezes Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Menezes?

the best .....

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Professional, patient, amazing , staff is the best ... Fat grafting for scar from skin cancer, botox maintenance .... love love love ....

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Best Dr ever !!! I couldn't be any happier

Best in town!

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I don't think I could ever overpraise Dr. Menezes and his unique skillset. He is a gem in the middle of the Mojave Desert. He is the sharpest, coolest, and nicest person you could ever meet with to begin with. He has great bedside manners that keep everybody calm and controlled even under most stressing circumstances. Our baby girl was born with congenital birth defects, we were told by OBGYN specialists, that required surgery at 8 months. Needless to say, my wife and I were measerable; we were so depressed and helpless and underinformed. It was very intense, as we began our search for help. Then, we started hearing the same thing wherever we turned to: "oh, don't worry Dr. Menezes will take care of your baby." Of course we had no idea as to who he was and how good he was. We started looking into nationally recognized hospitals and surgical centers. But then traveling back and forth seemed very cumbersome, thus we decided to give the local doctor a try. We met Dr. Menezes in his Charleston office and it took us 5 seconds to subscribe to his plan and to commit to him. He is a very sharp, confident, and calm person with a radiant personality. He examined our daughter and laid a very detailed and clear plan and timetable in the firts couple of minutes. We were extremely impressed by his confidence and knowledge. He was also very patient with us, two stressed and overly anxious parents. He helped us understand not only how he was going to operate and follow up, but also how we were going to conduct for a best outcome before and after the surgery. We repeatedly asked him numerous detailed questions and he always calmly took the time to make us feel comfortable. As such, he prepared us for the surgery. The surgery went exremely well. The recovery was full and swift as well. Now, it is over a year and everything seems like a very remote and faint memory. I don't know what we could have done without Dr. Menezes. Las Vegas is very lucky to have such a brilliant and skilled surgeon. And he is a genuinely nice and caring person. The best is his manners: his super confident and cold-blooded nature helps tremendously... If you are out looking for a surgeon, go see Dr. Menezes! We are forever indebted to you Doc!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Menezes is awesome.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

This doctor REALLY knows what he's doing! Glad I chose Dr Menezes, so pleased with my results!

He is an Angel!

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I had Mohs Surgery for Basal Cell, of which i lost most of my nose. My visit to Dr Menezes was great. He put me at ease. I have to have 7 surgeries to reconstruct the nose. I am going on my 5th surgery with Dr Menezes and it is truly a miracle on how my nose is coming back, looking normal. I feel he truly loves what he is doing, and his bedside mannner is excellent. He answers questions and very good at explaining what he will be doing.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Dr. Menezes treated my 12 yeae old son at UMC hospital for dog bites to his face. he took every precaution to avoid surgery but in the end needed to do it. he took the time to answer all our questions and spent loads of time explaining what he was doing to my son.

Brilliant Doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2009

It's pretty amazing to find a doctor that is this intelligent and caring in Las Vegas. His medical knowledge and professionalism were absolutely amazing!I'm a tough patient, always skeptical and ask a million questions--and he was able to treat me with a very good outcome. He really is one of the best doctors I've ever been to.

Miraculous Dr. Menezes

Posted on April 18th, 2009

Hello!We are very pleased to share our experience with Dr. Menezes. We believe that it was a touch of an angel that chose Dr. Menezes to care for our child and, in all honesty, we could not have asked for a better doctor. Our son is a good child and an honor student at UNLV. He was attacked by an unknown person at his 20th birthday party. That person hit him in the face with a glass bottle; therefore our son sustained heavy damages to his face, fracturing bones inside his nose and his right cheek bone.Therefore, our child needed an immediate attention and help from a plastic surgeon, and Dr. Menezes showed up. Within just a first consultation, Dr. Menezes reduced our worries. All three of us, my son, my husband and myself, were calmed down by his presence. We knew that this person was a doctor that will help our son, and give him the best treatment possible that he needed. We believed in Dr. Menzes without a doubt. At the very first meeting/consultation with Dr. Menezes he explained to us every detail of the further procedure for my sons health and benefit including detailed procedures of two corrective surgeries for nose and a cheek bone in the interval of seven months that my son needed. Doctor made those procedures go as smooth as possible, in the best possible way. Thanks to Dr. Menezes hands, my son got the original look of his face back, got back his confidence and good attitude. To sum it all, when we talk about Dr. Menezes we talk about him in the lightest of light, like about an angel. He is the man of a superior integrity. We believe he is fulfilled by serving those who truly need medical help. We truly thank you. Dr. Menezes, for everything and we wish you to continue doing your goodwill mission for many years ahead.

Posted on November 13th, 2017