Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Menotiades has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John C Menotiades has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. John C Menotiades has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
After self medicating an ugly painful rash for a few days, I decided to call for an appointment on a Thursday afternoon. The last appointment was at 3:00pm, but the earliest I could leave work was 3:30. After I described the rash, Dr. Menotiades said he would wait to see me. I arrived at 4:00 and Dr. Menotiades was waiting for me. He took one look at the rash and said it was shingles. He gave me a prescription and within days the rash was fading. I am so thankful that Dr Menotiades was kind enough to wait for me. He squeezed me in and saved me from the very painful ordeal of shingles.
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJade Wellness Center, 4105 Monroeville Blvd, Monroeville, PA
Dr. John C Menotiades is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.