Dr. John Meyerhoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Meyerhoff?

He is truly a great diagnostition

Posted on November 7th, 2017

When I first went to Dr. M. other doctors had not listened to me as to my symptoms. He listened ran tests and was able to dx the problem. I have issues with lots of medications yet he found one that worked. He explained how it worked and what to watch out for in reactions.

WONDERFUL DR.

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Very rude, arrogant, and angry man.

As bad as they come...

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Myerhoff because I had been told that he was an expert in post-Lyme syndrome. I was 10 minutes late due to complications from an eye surgery the day before. (I had expected to be in the ophthalmologist's office for a post-op check up for 30 minutes and ended up staying there for 3.5 hours. This appointment was important to me and I hurried to the office e as quickly as I could after the ophthalmologist released me.) I apologized profusely to the staff for being late. I was told it was no problem and put in an exam room. Then Dr. Myerhoff came to the doorway, stood there with arms folded, and angrily berating me for being late. I tried to explain about the surgical complications, but he talked over me. He went on to accuse me of being one of "those people" who "thought" I had chronic Lyme disease when it didn't exist. After this outburst, he sent me back to the waiting room so he could see a patient who came to his appointment on time, "unlike me". When he finally examined me, his first question was "What on earth is wrong with your eyes?" I went to this doctor because he was highly recommended and I hoped he could help solve the mystery of why I did not improve after IV treatment for Lyme Disease. Instead of helping me, he badgered and humiliated me. I would not return to see him if he were the last doctor on earth.

Posted on October 8th, 2014

Wouldn't recommend.

RN

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I have been his patient for 19 years now and he has managed my Lupus returning me to full employment. He listens and empathizes with his patient's. He is organized, professional and responsive to the needs of his patient's. I have referred several other's to him and will continue to do so. I honestly don't know how I will manage if and when he retires. I feel, he is irreplacible!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I have been Dr. Meyerhoff's patient since 1999. He was quick in diagnosing my condition and excellent in finding the right combination of medications to treat my RA. I would recommend him to anyone. He is professional and yet personable and he demonstates his genuine care for his patients in his diligence to assess the medical condition, find the right combination of medications, consistently record and follow the history of the illness and its changes, and he explains what's going on with the condition in a clear and professional manner.

Posted on August 15th, 2017