Dr. John Michalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Michalski?

I had my left hip replaced 4 yrs. ago. I am from out of the area but no one here was doing the Anterior. I contacted the MFO office, was given an appointment and the surgery was 5 weeks later. i am a real poster child for this Dr. I am 76 years old, practicing RN at assisted living , 2 youth groups, yoga 2 times am week and walk 10,000 steps a day. This is all due to my left hip surgery by Dr, Michalski....however now my right hip is a big problem. i have been to my Docs here in Winchester, Va. and only one does the Anterior and NO ONE Has the OXINIMUM Hip Implant. Need to get on board with Dr. Michalski> No one in our area uses thr Veralast Hip...

Posted on April 15th, 2017

good and caring doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Michalski was kind. He answered all of my questions, and I had a lot of questions. He explained everything about the surgery, and how I would feel afterwards. He always greeted me with a handshake and a smile. I feel safe with him.

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Great Surgeon. Some of my friends go there too. They highly praise him.

need another doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2011

The doctor only spent 10 minutes with me and talked so fast I did not understand anything he said. This was after I waited 20 minutes in the waiting room. The office staff is great, but I hope I do not have to go back there. I felt rushed and I did not feel like I got the time I deserved or paid for.

Posted on August 5th, 2015