Dr. John D Middlebrook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Middlebrook?

Excellent Docter, Excellent Clinic

Treated promptly and accurately. They are exactly as advertised! I even got a phone call to check up on me a few days later - nothing official, just a courtesy. Can't say enough about this place and Dr. Middlebrook.

Good and the bad

The first visit to Emerus was for a injury to my arm. My bicep popped and was literally two inches up on my arm. He told me it was a strain and gave me some pain meds. I argued with him and told him it was not a strain. He said it was and gave me some rehab instructions. The next day I went to a orthopedic surgeon and diagnosis with a complete bicep separation. I had surgery two days later. How could he be that far off...I couldnt even turn my forearm. The next time was better. I had A-fib and put on a machine. Easier to see that one. Ended up getting transported to hospital. Best part of the whole experience is to think you are paying $60 for a emergency room visit. Then he bills you separately because hes not in network for over $800.