Dr. John A Millard Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John A Millard?

Very good!!!

My experience has been amazing throughout every single step of this process. I have always felt welcome and at ease in Dr. Millard and sheralyns hands and could not have asked for a better staff to go through this with! Every phone call, email, and even text was replied to without question and if I had to go back and do it over again I would not change a thing.

My truest recommendation is to have had the first night stay at clinic. Having to drive all the way home and return the next moment felt like a lot and was unnecessary.

Wonderful Experience and Staff with Dr. Millard

From the beginning, every staff member has been warm and inviting. All of the surgical staff members were very calming and patient with any questions I had, even if I asked the same question twice. Dr. Millard has been the utmost professional, detailed and incredibly reassuring.

Proud Patient of Doctor Millard

It's been a little less then 24 hours since my surgery with Doctor Millard. The professionalism between Doctor Millard and his staff is second to none. Doctor Millard and his staff go out of there way to make you feel relaxed and like part of the family. If you have any problems or questions before or after your surgery Doctor Millard and his staff always make sure that your questions are answered and that you are well informed of what to expect before and after your surgery.

Awesome experience!

I had a breast augmentation 2 years ago with Dr. Millard he helped me find the perfect size for my small frame and he gave me a natural look. The staff was great and polite they made me feel at ease and i had no worries on the day of surgery because i knew i would be in great hands. I had very little scarring and my breast look and feel great most do not know they are implants although i went from a b cup to a D cup in size.

Very informative

Never arrogant

Dr. Millard was my third consult for lipo surgery. His clinic is a class act and it was clear after the consult that he would be the best choice for me. Dr. Millard is an extremely skilled surgeon and a very caring physician. His staff handles everything from the intial consult through the post-op checkups with the utmost professionalism. Dr Millard and his staff are very thorough and willing to answer questions and address all concerns and problems completely--no matter how much time it takes. I had abdominal and neck lipo surgery at the Millard Center and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Millard's attention to detail is amazing. He gave this overweight, middle-aged woman the body of a 30 year old. I highly recommend both him and his staff.

facial scar revision

Dr. Millard and staff were kind and professional. Dr.Millard performed a scar revision above my top lip and I couldn't have asked for better results. Thanks to him I can smile again!!!

I had a great experience overall with Dr. Millard and his staff

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Millard. My experience was awesome. The 1st time I walked into the office I was welcomed so warmly with the staff. Picking the size of breast was a stressful part of my experience. They told me to take these rice packs home (different sizes) and wear different sizes for the week. This was so helpful. Once I went through my whole procedure and I woke up Doctor Millard and Kim were right there answering my questions. Throughout the whole process I felt like Dr. Millard and his staff were like family and really cared and still do. I highly recommend him and his staff.