Dr. John A Millin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John A Millin?

I had LASIK 1 week ago with Dr. John Millin. My vision is now 20/15! I had a great experience at the surgery center. During the procedure, Dr. Millin and his team were sure to make sure I was comfortable and calm. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Excellent and professional care

My experience with Dr. Millin and his staff was A-1 from beginning to end. Courteous, friendly and professional. Would highly recommend him to others. My procedures were quick, easy and painless with full recovery in less than 24 hours. Could not have been more pleased with my care and follow up.

Lasik to correct Astigmatism

Dr. Millin did my Lasik surgery more than a year ago, and I couldn't be happier! I had an astigmatism in both eyes and wearing my glasses/contacts became impossible to deal with. I was getting pretty severe headaches because of this. So I decided to get Lasik surgery. Dr. Millin was nothing short of amazing. He and the Lasik team made me feel so comfortable and told me step by step what I was going to see or feel before I experienced it which made me much less apprehensive. I have recommended him over and over again!

Love my LASIK

Dr. Millin did my LASIK surgery. I could not be happier. He made me feel very comfortable and the process was super easy. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. John A Millin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.