Dr. John J Minoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Minoli?

Went for a breast reduction. He took too much tissue. He made me an A cup! What woman wants to be an A cup!!!! none!

Dr. Minoli is the only doctor that I will let do my injections. Great staff and excellent overall surgery clinic. I would highly recommend Dr. Minoli.

Most thorough doctor I've met!

I've had a wonderful experience with my facial surgery as well as injectables for the past few years. I haven't met a doctor that gives so much of his time making you feel like you're the only patient he has! You know you made the right decision choosing Dr. Minoli as soon as you meet him.

No better doctor around!

Dr. Minoli is truly an artist. He takes as much time as necessary with each patient and really listens to what you want. His work is so precise and careful that it always looks completely natural. He and his staff (who are wonderful) are always available for questions or help. I would NEVER go to any other doctor for any kind of cosmetic surgery, botox or facial fillers.

I had a minor procedure done in the office.The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Minoli truly cares about his patients. Comfort and safety are top concerns. He answered all my questions patiently. I felt like he wanted me to be completely satisfied, and I was.

investor

both before and after my surgery,Dr Minoli could not have been more professional nor more caring in his treatment. I was more than pleased with the experience and results.more doctors should follow his lead

Amazing Surgeon

Dr. Minoli replaced my 15 year old breast implants and gave me a breast lift. They look amazing. He also did my tummy tuck about 10 years ago, and I am still very happy with the results. He is well educated, professional, and has great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Rhinoplast Revision

I had a nose job at 18 years old that left me with worsened breathing problems and an unattractive nose. I lived with that nose for years until I decided to do something about it. I researched plastic surgeons quite extensively. I decided to go with Dr. Minoli as his calming nature and positive energy made me feel the most comfortable. He and his staff came highly recommended. I was very impressed with his background experience and qualifications. I found Dr. Minoli to be highly intelligent, informative and thorough doctor who was very patient with all my questions and concerns. I am so pleased to have chosen Dr. Minoli as my surgeon. He has a sensitive and warm bedside manner and is truly skilled in his work. Today, my breathing has improved considerably and my nose suits my face appropriately so I feel better emotionally. Dr. Minoli and his wonderful staff has made the whole experience worthwhile.

patient

Wonderful Surgeon who has helped me get the figure I had always wanted. After loosing weight I needed a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Wow! I am so happy with the results and the recovery process which was made easier with Dr Minoli's kind and professional bedside manner. Dr Minoli has the Experience, Professionalism. The patient is made to feel special and the procedures are explained so the common person can understand, while allowing the patient to think about the procedures with a well thought out decision. I just wish I lived closer to Dr Minoli !

Great

I have had 3 procedures with Dr. Minoli and I can't tell you just how good this guy is. He has given me the support, information, and all the confidence I need to do the procedures and has done a superb job. I will be back for more!

Fantastic person and Doctor.

I have never met a more compassionate or caring doctor as Dr. John Minoli. He takes the time to care for his patients and puts his needs second. I am a nurse and I have never met a doctor that I felt so completely at ease with. I was never scared when he took care of me.

He is Wonderful

Dr. Minoli is kind, thoughtful, thorough, meticulous, and just EVERYTHING you would want in your plastic surgeon. He listens and takes his time. I mean he listens! He remembered personal conversations we had a year ago! I never, ever feel rushed, or like he doesn't care. He takes his time. He only schedules one surgery a day, and his prices are so reasonable! I love, love, love him. His nurses are amazing and just totally "down" chicks. I would have cocktails with that whole group. This is the second time I've had him work on me, and I just can't say enough nice things about this man and his staff.