Dr. John Mischke Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Mischke?

Not a good experience

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

During skin check forgot to check one arm. I'm on immune suppression drugs that require yearly skin cancer check ups with a history of basal cell carcinoma. He told me I can wait two years to come for another check up. Um isn't a typical person without a history suppose to go in every year? Just seem so disinterested in anything I was saying. I went to a different clinic two months later where they took two biopsy of suspicious moles. Felt like he didn't even look during a skin check. Ooh and the receptionist was awful. She was on the phone with a lady who was confused about directions. The receptionist kept rolling her eyes and very annoyed and irritated.

Not friendly

Posted on July 14th, 2015

He was very rushed and just didn't strike me as being kind at all. Didn't really look very close at my acne and didn't ask many questions. He prescribed a bunch of meds and that part took less than 5 min. He froze off some warts and didn't really talk to me. Not the friendliest doc I have ever been too, and he didn't really listen to me. I didn't feel comfortable talking to him.

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Very easy to talk to. Good listener. Diagnosis quick and very accurate. Medicine prescribed was perfect.

Posted on October 13th, 2017