3.3

Have you seen Dr. John S Mogerman?

Works WITH patients/not against them

I have been a patient of Dr. Mogerman on several occasions while being hospitilized in the Anderson building. He has ALWAYS advocated that I be taken off stimulant medications and has always listened to me. He is not forceful, he is respectful and has fantastic ideas of on how to cope with mental health illnesses. Our community really benifits by having doctors such as him who generally care about people's well-being. We could use more doctor's like him in the Jackson community!

clown

Dr mogerman will just make things up about you in order to get you on his drugs

Opportunist

Dr mogerman takes advantage of side effect of medication specifically in order to prescribe you more meds

Drug dealer

Iā€™d like to just point out how this doctor prescribes you medication specifically in order to get you hooked and addicted to them only for the purpose of making money off you.

Criminal

Dr mogerman had me take risperdal consta without telling me any of the side effects that he is legally obliged to tell me about. His nurse tricked me into not reading the consent form before taking it .

Lobotomist

Used Risperdal to give me a modern lobotomy. I seriously feel so bad and the effects never go away, there is no possible way to continue living this way. I hope one day he gets a taste of his own medicine .

Dr.Mogerman is a life saver

I had many issues and went to many doctor's and they just wrote out prescriptions and sent me on my way, But Dr.Mogerman listened and found out what was really the problem and really saved my life. I highly recommend him he is the greatest.

the world is a better place with dr mogerman treating you

I have met many Dr's in the mental health field Dr Mogerman is the most attentive, caring,self consious is all he does for each patient. If it in or out patient needshe rates the best in the business, he doesn't just treat your illness he treats your soul.

The best psychiatrist you will ever find.

Dr. John S Mogerman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, MI.