Dr. John Molitoris Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Molitoris Jr?

What an Excellent Doctor

I have never met such an excellent doctor that does not rush you out of your visit. Dr. Molitoris really does listen to the patient and gives very good advice.

Dr. Molitoris was very pleasant and has good listening skills. He removed a keratosis on my leg and explained everything to me before he did it. He is very competent and reassuring.

Awful doctor

What a joke of a doctor! First, I had to wait 4 months to get an appointment. Then, no one called to remind me of the appointment, no paperwork was sent ahead of time for me to fill out as I was a new patient and they said they would send paperwork ahead of time so I didn't have to do it in the office. So, I went to my appointment and arrived 15 minutes late because I got lost and they made me reschedule the appointment after I had to wait 4 months to get this one! What a joke and how uncaring and unprofessional to turn away a patient. You can be sure I won't be going back to Dr. Molitoris and I certainly don't recommend him to anyone. Basically, they can make you wait 4 months for an appointment but then God forbid you get lost and are a few minutes late.