Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Montminy DO
Dr. John M Montminy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, NH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John M Montminy has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John M Montminy has the following 4 expertise
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Montminy - Posted on November 17th, 2018
No reason for extra night stay and all said my husband was doing well. Plus the fact he doesn’t know my husband and changing his medications. One medicine so he doesn’t have accidents and guess what happened when he got home. I also got a call from his Drs office wondering why this Dr thought he could make these changes.
19 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Peninsula Hospital Center (Far Rockaway Ny)
Dr. John M Montminy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsANDROSCOGGIN VALLEY HOSPITAL, 59 Page Hill Rd, Berlin, NH
Dr. John M Montminy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Berlin, NH.