Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Moon III MD
Dr. John Moon III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John Moon III has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 10
My favorite doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Moon III - Posted on April 13th, 2019
Dr. Moon really cares about his patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Moon III - Posted on December 29th, 2018
It was 2018 and I had not seen John Moon since I moved from Texas to Oregon in 2017. My job was in jeopardy and I asked Doctor Moon to write a letter about our conversations in 2015. Many doctors would not have time for such a request, but Doctor Moon really cares about his patients. He literally saved my job. - E Smith
The best doctor around town
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Moon III - Posted on December 13th, 2017
I have been seeing Dr. Moon for the past 15 years now and he is simply the best. I see him for everything, from a cold to my anxiety, cholesterol and annual physical checkup. He is so thoroughly and has the best bedside manner. He takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. I never feel rushed in his office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Moon III - Posted on October 17th, 2016
Dr Moon is absolutely wonderful. Terrific bedside manner and thoroughly explains how things work, how different medications affect your body, and highly advocates preventative measures. I have been seeing him for about a year and my life and my health have never been better. See him has truly been life changing.
A skilled clinician and compassionate Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Moon III - Posted on September 30th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. John Moon III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVILLAGE HEALTH PARTNERS, 5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 200, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Moon III, MD - Family Medicine in Plano, TX, in this video.
Dr. John Moon III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.