Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Morecraft Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 6
pretty much exactly the same as previous reviews 5 minute shoot from the hip diag. Throat not feeling well looked in my throat say ahhhh, no tongue depressor looked in my left ear ,glanced in my right . Done I'll meet you up front.Prescribes a z pak I made an appointment with ENT For more assurance.
Not sure how this guy is still seeing patients. He has absolutely not bedside manner, won't even look you in the eye. Very arrogant. Went in to see him because of chest congestion and fatigue. I have asthma and am having trouble with my breathing. He listens to my breathing, but moves the stethoscope every nano second so I'm not sure how he heard anything. Gives me a prescription for an antibiotic and sends me on my way.
I cannot believe that he is even practicing medicine. I saw him at an urgent care office and he was in the room with me for less than one minute before he decided to just give me muscle relaxers and send me away. I did not even bother to fill the script because I had no intention of taking any sort of high dose medicine. He didn't bother to really listen to what my issue was, he didn't look me in the eye, I walked away feeling totally dissatisfied and discouraged knowing that my condition had not been addressed. He is a complete waste of time. It was painfully obvious that he really doesn't care about patients at all. You would get a better diagnosis from a monkey.
I sought medical attention as the result of earache and severe dizziness with nausea - when I got there the doctor only looked in one ear said it was infected, prescribed and sent me on my way -- never checked other ear or throat for that matter (even though I explained to him and the nurse previously that I had lost my voice with slight sore throat a couple days earlier) I thought it was odd that he only checked one ear but I figured any antiibiotic would knock anything out anyway - except that when I got the prescription it was drops and of course just enough for one ear --- well unfortunately the next morning the other ear started to ache and bleed -- I am still puzzled as to why he only checked one ear Again, I should have said something but I was feeling so sick at the time.. You would think that medical protocol for an earache would be to check both ears. The response the next morning when I called was that I could come back and have him look at other ear free of charge or he could call in prescription - (what?) I opted for prescription. Lesson learned you have to question everything.
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. John A Morecraft Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNewton Urgent Care, 181 High St, Newton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Morecraft Jr in this video.
Dr. John A Morecraft Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, NJ.