Dr. John Morina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Morina?

Weight Bearing Exercises

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I took a hard fall damaging my foot and ankle. After a visit to ER, I followed up with Doctor Morino in a boot and wheel chair. He instructed me to get out of chair and boot, than start weight bearing exercises. Yep, even written in his notes. After a lot of PAIN, I went for a second opinion only to find my foot was broken in 4 places. Too late to set so I had surgery that involved bolts, screws, wire and fusing. Impossible to sue him due to the conflict of interest every attorney in town has because he invites them to his parties.

LH Knee Replacement

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Dr. Morina replaced myLH Knee,Sept. 11,2017. I have no complaints,just praise for a surgery well done. I,m age 81, and when my RH Knee needs replacement,Dr. Morina will get the call! I've had little to no pain,up and around in no time and PT is going well. Been off pain meds. after a week,could have gone off sooner! Wonderful Doctor!

poor bed side

Posted on August 11th, 2016

If you would like to argue with a doctor on wether on not you are in pain or if you want to be treated like a 7 year old child or if you just want to be treated like a piece of %^&(&^^% then I highly recommend this doctor! Especially if you want to be treated like you just came for pain pills. Or even if you want to be told that your PCP stupid and don't know what they are doing,,,, Then this is the doctor for you!! Don't treat me like I was the one that stole your script pad!!

Re attatched arm

Posted on June 24th, 2016

My situation is from 1991 when I had my left arm severed in a car accident. He reattached it and from there I learned to ski and snow board did that 15 years. Also I was a white water raft guide for 8 years and for the last 8 years I surf everyday. I could have NEVER had this lifestyle had it not been for Dr. Morina fixing my arm and hand after a stupid choice I made as a 19 year old girl.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

The best Doctor their is, thank you.

Best Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2011

I have never been to a more kind and caring Doctor than Dr. Morina. He treated me with compassion and understanding and made me feel actually cared for. So often these days doctors show very little concern for the overall well being of their patients. Other doctors need to learn from him, he truly is a bright star among an industry with so much darkness.

Posted on January 22nd, 2009