Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John V Morlino has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Morlino took the time to discuss my issues and find out about my lifestyle in order to suggest ways in which I could effect better health in a manner that would be possible to achieve. It was a good feeling to see a doctor who didn't just whip out the prescription pad. He was spot on with his diagnosis of the condition that brought me to his office. I will definitely want to see him the next time I need medical help.
39 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. John V Morlino accepts the following insurance providers.
- QualCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsE Medical Offices, 2 Kings Hwy E, Middletown, NJ
Dr. John V Morlino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NJ.