Dr. John Morlock Is this you?

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I have worked in the medical field for 40yrs. He is very good physician. He has a great amount of compassion for his patients, he listens to them and spends the time needed with them. He has seen patients at no charge if need be.

Posted on May 29th, 2010

The wait time for the doctor is horrible. IT can be anywhere from one hour to three

Too few Dr.s are like Dr. Morlock

Posted on January 18th, 2010

I saw Dr.Morlock for 12 years for Sarcoidosis. Communication was great!He always listened to what I had to say because, he knew that if it was important enough for me to bring up, it was important enough to consider. I never felt rushed, or looked upon as if I was ignorant. I was always very happy with my care. I had to switch Pulmonologists due to insurance restrictions. If I could afford to pay out of pocket to continue my care at his office, I would.

Posted on April 17th, 2015