Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
About Dr. John Moscato
Dr. John Moscato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orchard Park, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Moscato is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital, Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John Moscato has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.<br>In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Moscato has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. John Moscato is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Family Physician for 47 years ...
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Moscato - Posted on April 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Moscato - Posted on October 25th, 2012
Dr Moscato has a gentle touch and bedside manner. He's always professional and gives the options for solving your problem. He is not a "surgery now" doctor. He has always taken the "let your body repair itself" route when necessary. Other times, when surgery was called for, he arranged it and I've always had extremely good results.
Dr. Moscato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
St. Joseph Intercommunity Hospital
St Joseph Campus
Our Lady Of Victory Hospital Of Lackawanna
Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3552 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY
Dr. John Moscato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.