Dr. John Moskaitis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Moskaitis?

An excellent doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2017

One of the old time doctors, he spends time with you and makes sure he understands your problem then takes steps to treat it.

An honest opinion

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. Moskaitis has always been courteous in all my interactions with him and is a consummate professional. Most my family has used him for 25 years and he is always pleasant to his staff and patients everything I have been to his office. I can almost guarantee these bad reviews are from one obsessive, overbearing, disgruntled patient. Soundstage me as if the person should be seeing a psychiatrist and not a primary care physician.

Awful

Posted on November 17th, 2015

My loved one was placed under dr Moskaitis' care when we went to st, Marys. My loved one was treated especially terribly by this so called physican. Because my loved one was older and had other medical issues he spoke to us like it was a lost cause and there was no need to do much for our loved one. We called and had our loved one transferred out to another hospital and I am happy to say our 72 year old matriarch of our family is thriving again. Dr Moskaitis had poor bedside manner, disrespectful to nurses in presence and not to mention his own poor hygiene and Illfitting clothing, I was surprised to see such. A doctor so frumpy. He even was biting his fingers, and itching his ears and touching our loved ones with no gloves on after doing such sick things. I later found out he is not board certified and even more appalled that he is in staff with st. Marys. So glad we found someone else.

Mean, angry person

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I've never met such a mean, angry doctor. He never wants to be bothered by anyone. I can't believe the way I've seen him treat the other healthcare staff. I don't understand why such a miserable person would want to go into a caring profession.

knowledge

Posted on June 5th, 2014

doctor moskaitis did not rush you out of office. he explained what needed to be done and listened to what you had to say. there is sometime a wait but you know he will still spend time with you if it is needed. he cares about his patients

Very condescending & smug

Posted on April 26th, 2011

How a physician can diagnose a serious health matter in 2 minutes is baffling. Very quick to dispense unnecessary meds without any follow-up care. Find another doctor.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I have interacted with him a few times. 2 of those times he took a call on his cell phone during my conversation with him.Bedside manner at times argumentative.

Terrible doctor!

Posted on February 4th, 2011

This doctor is good if you just want pills to solve your conditions. Tip for all patients doctors are just like everyone else... They are not gods... If he diagnosis you in two minutes he probably has not done his research....

Mr.

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

I have been blessed to have Dr.Moskaitis as my primary care physician. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He listens to his patients and gives ...

Jerk!!

Posted on August 11th, 2010

He Lies on the RN's in the hospital when he doesn't get his way and shoves them under the bus!!His bedside manner is horrible!!He talks down to his patients.He makes bad medical decisions (or tries to) because he gets mad.He doesn't realize those little letters after his name say MD not GOD!!!!He needs to open a Bible so he can see/read what his true role role really is bc he has no clue!! His ego is too big for the rest of the patients in the room.

Posted on July 24th, 2010