- North Valley Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Muir MD
Dr. John D Muir, MD is a doctor primarily located in Whitefish, MT, with other offices in Whitefish, MT and Whitefish, MT. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. John D Muir has 3 locations
Dr. John D Muir has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John D Muir has the following 14 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. John D Muir Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John D Muir
Dr. Muir graduated from the University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of Medicine in 2006. Dr. Muir works in Whitefish, MT and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Muir is affiliated with North Valley Hospital.