Dr. John P Mullally Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John P Mullally?

Meneates Disease Hyperacausis disease

Dr Mullally has been the best doctor I could ask for. He has been compassionate, had every specialist I needed referred to me and although there is no cure for what I have, he supports me with my wishes to try to do everything natural I take many vitamins and do accupuncture as well as use a script only when I need it to stop a spell. his staff always gets me in when I have urgency and no appointment. I highlynrecommend him.

Great doc!

I have been going to Dr. Mullally for about a year. He is a great doctor. I do agree with the other comment about his staff. They do have their days. I will discuss this with him my next apt. If he told you that you were overweight you probably are. That is his job. The only doctor i have felt comfortable with.

Doctor who actual cares

I read the previous comment and totally disagree. Dr. Mullally is a Doctor who is going to tell you the truth and what is best for you in a manner that you will understand. I have been a patient for ten years and have never been treated better!

PATIENT BEWARE......

THE MOST RUDE, UNEDUCATED,AND UNFRIENDLY STAFF I HAVE EVER SEEN, AND I WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. THE DOCTOR HAD THE NERVE TO STRESS MY BEING OVER WEIGHT AND HE HIMSELF IS OBESE AND HIS ENTIRE OFFICE STAFF LOOKS LIKE A CASTING CALL FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER... I WAS SHOCKED BY HIS BED-SIDE MANNOR. THE WHOLE PRACTICE IS A JOKE. THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME $10 A PIECE TO WRITE MY CHILDREN'S DIAGNOSIS OF ADD ON PAPER FOR THE SCHOOLS 504 PROGRAM. THAT IS LUDICRIS... THE OFFICE STAFF IS ALREADY PAID A HOURLY WAGE BUT INSIST ON CHARGING FOR ANY FORMS OR NOTES THEY HAVE TO FILL OUT. THAT DOESN'T ADD UP FOR LOW INCOME PATIENTS WHOM ALREADY ARE PAYING TO BE PATIENTS HERE. PATIENT CARE IS DEPLORABLE..

Dr. John P Mullally is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.