Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mulligan
Dr. John Mulligan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hobart, IN, with other offices in Saint Joseph, MI and Kankakee, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mulligan is affiliated with West Suburban Medical Center, St Mary Medical Center and Thorek Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mulligan has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. John Mulligan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobart, IN.