Dr. John Mulvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mulvey?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Always very polite and to the point. Very thorough with examinations and keeps very detailed notes on my health. Considers and offers alternative treatments and always willing to explain when asked. Sometimes a little short on time and have had to make follow up appointments but never have to wait long in the office as his timekeeping is excellent. Office staff friendly and efficient, generally have no problems getting appointments.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Mulvey for over 22 years. In the beginning i felt rushed and almost left and went to another practioner. However, I am happy that I did not do that. Dr. Mulvey is the real deal for family medicine. He is thorough with his exams and tests and treats his patients with respect. There are times when he does seemed rushed , but if you tell him that you don't understand something, he will stop what he is doing and explain it to you until you do understand. His office staff is excellent as well. I am so glad that I did not rush to move to another doctor all those years ago. Dr. Mulvey has taken excellent care of me and my family over the years. I recommend him without any reservation!

Horrible Doctor, Horrible Staff

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. Mulvey & staff are horrible nasty people to deal with. When you call & ask for a referral to see another Dr or Specialist they give you the worst attitude... which is horrible when you are the patient needing help. DO NOT bother with these people, find yourself another DR ASAP. Wait time is ridiculous, his wife is just a mean nasty person to deal with. I've seen people just walk out leaving the door wide open.

Great at Sports Medicine

Posted on August 19th, 2013

This Doc kept me and my family in good shape for years. We moved but If were were in that area of the world Not a better Doc I know of.

Good Family Doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2013

My husband likes to talk to him, and my children are comfortable with him.

Good Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Very methodical, pragmatic and works with his patients well

Good Family Doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2011

He is great with the entire family (even my husband!). He was friendly and good with the kids during our appointments. He and his staff had no problem with my children acting like children, and they had toys in the waiting area.

very caring

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

nice office friendly staff good guy

Posted on July 31st, 2009

He guilt trips me and my family if we don't go get a litany of tests we can't afford, and does nothing to ensure that we have alternatives or that we can still get help if we cannot afford these tests. Not particularly warm and fuzzy, always visibly rushed.

Posted on September 13th, 2017