Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Munyak
Dr. John Munyak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with other offices in Garden City, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Munyak is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center and St John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore. He speaks English.
Dr. John Munyak has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. John Munyak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.