Dr. John Mynatt Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mynatt Jr?

Posted on February 5th, 2016

We just switched to ad different pediatrician because I finally had my last straw with the office. Absolutely love Shannon - she is thorough and very caring. However the nurses are rude and unfriendly, they do not make you feel comfortable or welcome. I refused to see dr mynatt after our first two visits with him. He lacks manners and makes you feel stupid and uneducated. His remarks are uncalled for and rude. We have always waited 45 mins plus to be seen even for a scheduled well visit. The office staff also seems like they could care less whether they lose you as a patient. This past scheduled visit they called us the day before and said they could not do our well visit because their system crashed and they couldn't pull vaccine records. I asked them to please call me the next morning if the system was up and running so that I would be able to get my children scheduled vaccines. I called them the day of appt and they said the system was up and running "sorry they didn't call to let me know". They truly seemed to not care at all about my frustration. I immediately transferred to a different pediatrician. If they continue to treat their patients with lack of respect and appreciation they won't have many left.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Very thorough assessment! Diagnosed my 6 yo with asthma after all these years.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

My children have been apart of the Locust Grove Pediatrics family for almost 5 years now. From day one, I've always loved the friendly staff and the nurses were very helpful and thorough but lately I've noticed the doctor, Dr Mynatt, has become very rude and has a lack of bedside manners. If he was the only doctor in this office, I would take my children somewhere else but luckily the female nurses there are caring, understanding, and have patience with our little ones which is what a mother likes to see. If he doesn't get his act together, mothers and fathers will join together and take our children where our services will be appreciated. I'm giving good ratings because the place is awesome, wonderful staff but the poor ratings are strictly for the rude doctor.

Awesome practice

Posted on August 4th, 2009

All of the staff in this office are so caring and have a great bedside manner. They are always so helpful and happy. Dr. Mynatt, Patti and Shannon are wonderful.

Posted on April 28th, 2017