Dr. John Clayton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Clayton?

Not a free consultation.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I scheduled a "free consultation" with Dr. Clayton to see about some surgery. He offered to check to see what my insurance would cover, but neglected to tell me that this would bill me for the consultation. The photographs of recent work were all taken in the 1990's and it has been like pulling teeth to get in touch with his office to cancel the visit fee. I've called three times and I don't get any response from them.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Clayton over many years, he is professional, very good at what he does, very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I called 2 other plastic surgeons before Dr. Clayton. Dr. Clayton's office and staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Clayton is very to-the-point and will answer any questions I have. I had breast reduction surgery and I am very, very happy with the results. The other 2 offices I called were just concerned with how they would be "paid," and they were very rude. No the case with Dr. Clayton!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2015