Dr. John Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hall?

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Had a knee replacement and had no problems. I thought he was a great doctor. Was going to do a partial knee replacement and doing surgery found I needed a full replacement and made that decision for me and I was very pleased. Dr Hall and the staff at Martha Jefferson were wonderful.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

I recently broke my hip and had it repaired with pins by Dr. Hall. I felt him to be both a caring and capable surgeon. My recovery was quick, I never experienced much pain, my incision site is perfect, and, unlike many surgeons, I felt that he was interested in my progress - and this was over a Thanksgiving weekend.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

According to Virginia Board of Medicine Practitioner Information, Dr. John Napier Hall’s Board Certification expired in 2014. This indicates the testing or ongoing education necessary to stay certified has not been completed. I wish I had known this before choosing the surgeon for my knee operation.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Truly a surgeon guided by God's hands. Excellent doctor in all aspects. I pray in gratitude every single day for my two new knees.

Great Doctor-great staff!!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hall for about six years for osteoarthritis in both knees-one far worse than the other. I have found him to be honest about my condition and explained what to expect as my condition became more painful pointing to surgery. I trust him and he will be the doc to do the surgery in the near future. The office staff and nurses are top notch-I couldnt be more pleased and satisfied with this practice. I feel that I am valued as a patient. A=

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I had a hip replacement in my mid-50s. Doctor Hall did a wonderful job and the only regret that I have is not getting it sooner.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Dr. Hall is an exceptional surgeon, with a wonderful office staff. He has performed two knee surgeries on my daughter and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I would not let any other doctor operate on my knees. I have had two operations by him. I highly recommend him. He is very caring and has a great bedside manner. His staff is excellent also.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Several people I know had Dr. Hall do , one or both knees and all are very satisfied and walking well!

Posted on April 11th, 2014

I'm so grateful to Dr. Hall and his team for the excellent care leading up to and after my surgery. Dr. Hall's professionalism gave me the confidence to move forward with Total Hip Replacement, and I'm very pleased with the results. I'm able to plan activities now that wouldn't have been possible before the surgery. I would definitely recommend this doctor to friends and family.

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hall has fixed many problems for me that other doctors could not find. He fixed an on going knee problem I had for 5 years, that numerous doctors could not fix. I was 100% with in 2 months of surgery. He has also fixed my mom's hip and done a fantastic job. I highly recommend him for any knee or hip problems!

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Extremely effective Doctor, along with Nurse Kim, a dynamic duo!!He is renown in the Cville area for his perfect surgical scars.