Dr. John Harrington Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Harrington?

Fantastic experience!

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I have been exceptionally pleased with my experience with Dr. Harrington. He was very patient with my eye problem and I believe he made a very astute prognosis of my condition. Where most doctors would have been very anxious to perform surgery on my eye, he was just the opposite. He was cautious with the course of action and treated it with minor procedures in the office. I am very happy with the results.I would highly recommend Dr. Harrington. I never once felt like I was being processed like a number. I felt that he took special attention to me and treated me just like he would if I were a family member. He was very concientious with his treatments and I really felt like he was genuinely concerned with me and my treatment. I felt like his knowledge and experience were a big asset with my health. I wish that more doctors were like him. This is what medical treatment should be like.

Doctor Harrington an excellent doctor but won't take my husband any more because the way we were treated by the office staff was very poor no professionalism at all. need to change the staff.

Posted on March 29th, 2012