Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Jewell MD
Dr. John Jewell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with another office in Fayetteville, NC. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jewell is affiliated with Sampson County Memorial Hospital, Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car and Cape Fear Valley Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. John Jewell has 2 locations
Dr. John Jewell has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John Jewell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Jewell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sampson County Memorial Hospital
Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Spartanburg Emergency Center Physicians
Sampson Regional Medical Center
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
12 Years Experience
Wright State University
Graduated in 2001
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Jewell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.