Dr. John N Perry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John N Perry Jr?

Dr. Perry is arrogant & can't refuses to ask for help!,

Dr. Perry refused to admit the truth about what really happen during my procedure. I developed pancreatitis after a routine ercp. After laying in the hospital for 2 weeks spiking fevers of 102 & upward every 4 hours while my body was filling up with yeast due all of the antibiotics he was giving me. He never once called in someone for a consultation. Finally my general surgeon who had don my gallbladder surgery found out what had happened to me & made a visit to see me. Needless to say, my surgeon took over my care & I am still here today. I had 2 debreadment of pancreatic abscess surgeries. I colostomy(where yeast had sat on my intestines & made a perforation). They did a take down of the colostomy 12 weeks later. This all happened when I was 30 years old with a 3 year old. I am so thankful my surgeon intervened. There were a couple of times they didn't think I was going to make it. I am 48 years old now & doing fine. Please do your research on your doctor. Dr. Perry is definately crossed off of my list!

he saved my life

he saved my life

Dr. John N Perry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.