Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John N Sweeney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John N Sweeney has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John N Sweeney has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
Recently established as a new patient with Dr. Sweeney. Nice facility and friendly staff. Dr. Sweeney is very thorough and took the necessary time to go over my past medical history etc... I like that you can get most testing done right in his office which is a big convenience. Would definitely recommend Dr. Sweeney to anyone looking for a physician who takes time with his patients.
There is no doubt that Dr Sweeney is the best Diagnostic Doctor out there. But business is business and he gets the job done, the best way and he is not making a fortune out of it.
Dr. Sweeney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. John N Sweeney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Nolan Sweeney Do, 1978 US Highway 1 Ste 108, Rockledge, FL
Dr. John N Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockledge, FL.