Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John B Naiman
Dr. John B Naiman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Naiman is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Naiman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John B Naiman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
We saw Dr.Naiman several times.The first visit I was impressed and the second and third not so much.I felt I was talked down to.Maybe I caught him on a bad day but I have had appointments with many doctors and he was not compassionate in any way. He made us feel like asking questions was something that was an effort. This was about my life and what quality I would have after surgery.
I recently had a total right hip replacement performed by Dr. Naiman! He is the greatest! His bedside manner is excellent. He explained to me several options, and I decided which one to take. He showed me the actual device that was going to be implanted into my hip. Since I had heard negative reports about it on TV, he told me that yes, it was the same device. However, major changes had been made to improve it. He reassured me that the improved device was safe and would last many years. While in the hospital and rehab center, I suffered a minimal amount of pain. Initially, the therapy was rather difficult, but the therapists eased me into doing more than what was expected. Dr. Naiman and I have a history that is several years old. While I was recuperating at the excellent rehabilitation center that he recommended to me, he came to visit me on two occasions. In 2009, he performed arthroscopic surgery on my left knee. Eventually, I know I will have to undergo a knee replacement, and when I do, there is no doubt that he will be my surgeon. He is a wonderful, caring, intelligent, attentive, non-condescending doctor with no ego problems!!!
Very efficient office secretary!!! She was very knowledgeable about insurance and set the tone for my appointment. The doctor spent time with me explaining things and I felt very at ease...will be referring family and friends for sure....would love to have his secretary work for me..she is an asset for the office..
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Naiman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. John B Naiman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn B Naiman Md, 7850 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. John B Naiman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.