Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John N Naitoh MD
Dr. John N Naitoh has 2 locations
9850 Genesee Ave Ste 440
La Jolla, CA 92037
354 Santa Fe Dr
Encinitas, CA 92024
Dr. John N Naitoh has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John N Naitoh has the following 10 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. John N Naitoh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. John N Naitoh - Posted on March 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. John N Naitoh - Posted on June 12th, 2013
I was shocked by the bedside manner of this doctor and his diagnosis. I am not a doctor but I know the difference between pain of the kidney and pain in the spine. He ignored all previous information and quickly decided a different diagnosis and did not seem interested in what I said. It is not acceptable for a doctors to treat a patient this way. Two days after the visit I started urinating blood............ this is from my spine??!! DONT USE THIS DOCTOR! There is no ""ZERO" for a rating otherwise I would have used it.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John N Naitoh - Posted on May 7th, 2013
Dr. Naitoh is clearly the best Doctor I have ever been fortunate to be a patient of in my 75 years! He takes the time to listen and he has a concern for a patient's health. I have been a patent for approximately 8 to 9 years and I have had serious problems with kidney cancer. I have the utmost trust in his opinion. Plus, he puts up with my perverse sense of humor! I highly recommend him as a caring professional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John N Naitoh - Posted on June 25th, 2012
I trust this Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John N Naitoh - Posted on March 27th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. John N Naitoh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John N Naitoh, MD - Urology in La Jolla, CA, in this video.
Dr. John N Naitoh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.