Dr. John Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Nelson?

Refused to See Him Again

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

He often would come into the room where I was and talk about another persons medical record without mentioning names. He reprimanded a employee in front of me. Always referred me to various cardiologists, when I need a procedure done in a hospital setting, with an excuse that he was going to be on vacation, or having surgery. Seemed insistent that I take medications even wanted to up the dose, even though the side effects were dropping my heart rate into the 30's and making it almost impossible to function during the day. I changed doctors, who changed my medications, no more irregular heart beats, bradycardia, and my ventricular hypertrophy is resolved.

Posted on October 29th, 2008

Dr. Nelson is an excellent cardiologist. If you have problems with lipids or triglycerides, he is highly effective with his treatment.

Posted on April 17th, 2015