Dr. John F Nettrour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Nettrour?

Completely satisfied

From the first visit everything went exactly the way Dr Nettrour said it would. Speedy recovery and works like a new hip. Feels better than ever.

Outstanding!

knee replacment

best doctor around in his line of work so glad I see him for my problem

Dr. Nettrour is the best. He did both of my hip surgeries and I have had no problem what so ever. He knows what he is doing and always takes time for his patients. He did the Anterior approach for both of my hips. I would and have recommended him to anyone. I had lots of confidence in him and really miss him not being in Des Moines, Iowa.

JUST A WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Dr John Nettrour is the finest dr I could wish for! He replaced my righ hip today.at 3-6pm.. From the very first appt less than a year ago to take care of my severely arthritic hip he was he positive assured me he soul even able to help me feel Berger. He was in no way egotistic. Also from the first.appt his medical assistant told me how much everyone liked him!

The Best Ever

Dr. John Nettrour is by far the most personable and best surgeon I have ever had operate on me. He replaced both of my knees at the same time and did a fabulous job. He later repaired a knee cap that I shattered. I have referred several people that were considering knee replacements to DOC N. His bedside manner is professional but very friendly. One of the few Doctors I have in my lifetime that actually cared about what I felt. My hat is off to Doc.

I would highly recommend Dr. Nettrour to anybody considering knee surgery or knee replacement! Best bedside manner and great surgeon. He's done both of my knees and I recovered faster then anticipated. Highly recommend!!!

Best Surgeon

Dr. Nettrour is the best. I have had both my hips replaced and he did both of them. Have gotten along so good with recovery and after recovery. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very pleasant and will spend time with you not just rush you out of the office. He is concerned about your needs and helps with any questions that you have.