Dr. John A Newcomer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John A Newcomer?

Doesn't diagnose

Never has enough information to make a determination on what is wrong with you even with 2 CT scans, 2 sets of pulmonary tests. Very argumentative.

John Necomer is awesome!

This doctor is awesome! John Newcomer takes time to really understand what is going on, knowing how complicated pulmonary disease is, and he takes a very patient-oriented approach. I know he cares about me.

Concerned, Caring,

Unwilling to set appointment

They were unwilling to even see my wife without a referral. We have a PCM through Tricare that did a referral and its declined through Tricare saying we have medicare in a letter so we do not need a referral and are supposed to set our own appointment. So we called his office staff who were unwilling to set an appointment.

Perfectionist

My first visit was really different,lol I am outgoing (N.Y.) and found Dr. Newcomer to actually be kind, sincere andunbelievably concerned about me(patients)he gives a a tough impression (he is), the reason i found is he is a prefectionist about his work/patients and evrything else i imagine every single thing has to be just perfect when it comes to his patients, he is also foward/upfront, if i had time i could tell a funny event concerning him and me...lol,he is one of the 3 best Doctors i have ever seen in my lifetime, which is a long lifetime and many many health issues, i recommend him to everyone, just keep in mind he wants only to help you, and takes no guff.wonderful!!!!!

Next step with pulmonology

I had great good luck in FL with the specialist there and now I'm very pleased I've found a very satisfactory next step with Dr. Newcomer, who has very carefully reviewed all my copious data/x-rays/CT/labs from there and developed his own follow-ups. The high desert of Colorado has been a serious challenge for me!

I fired him

He gave a wrong diagnosis from too little information. When new information came in with a correct diagnosis from another source. He appears to be motivated by pushing the popular drug and has tunnel vision about sleep studies.