Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John H Newsom
1588 Woodside Rd
Morrisville, PA 19067
John H Newsom has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Saved my mothers life
Self-verified patient of John H Newsom - Posted on January 11th, 2017
Self-verified patient of John H Newsom - Posted on December 29th, 2016
A lifetime of expertise
Self-verified patient of John H Newsom - Posted on April 12th, 2014
Dr. Newsom has a "concierge" family-medicine practice in Yardley, and also is President of the Medical Staff at the St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, PA. He is distinctly an "old school" doctor who still practices medicine the way it used to be -- before the government controlled every aspect of medical care in the U.S. He can do this because he is a concierge physician who works outside the Medicare system, and is not beholden to its requirements. Dr. Newsom is very easy to talk to, because he actually 'Listens'!
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
John H Newsom Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call John H Newsom's office for more information.
1588 Woodside Rd Morrisville, PA 19067
Locations & DirectionsJohn Harlan Newsom MD, 1588 Woodside Rd, Morrisville, PA
John H Newsom is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morrisville, PA.